Want to know which travel-centric accessories are really worth your time and money? Gadget guy Phil Baker lets us know about some of the most useful mobile accessories and applications on the market.
Would you pay extra to choose your own hotel room? Budget Travel‘s Laura Michonski explains why hotels are making this option available to guests, and whether it’s worth the cost.
Plus, break out the bubbly! CruiseCritic.com’s editor in chief, Carolyn Spencer Brown, is on hand for the inauguration of the SS Antoinette, Uniworld River Cruise’s newest ship, to share her insights into what’s really going on behind the scenes.
So hop on board Peter Greenberg Worldwide’s broadcast on May 7 from the SS Antoinette in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, to hear all this and more.
Featured guests include:
– Carolyn Spencer Brown, editor in chief of CruiseCritic.com, revealing the secrets of the new SS Antoinette during its inauguration in Amsterdam, plus updating us on the recent upswing in Australian cruising;
– Frank Versluis, captain of SS Antoinette, explaining the challenges of river cruising and how his new ship is handling them;
– Beatrice Tollman, godmother and namesake of Uniworld’s River Beatrice ship and Antoinette “Toni” Tollman, the namesake of the SS Antoinette, detailing how they acted as the designers and art collectors for the new ship;
– Chef Claudio Silva de Sousa, executive chef on the SS Antoinette, talking about his favorites on the menu, how to pair wines with meals, and how he utilizes local resources to stock his kitchen;
– Phil Baker, product development consultant and author of From Concept to Consumer, offering ideas for mobile accessories, apps and helpful gadgets to make the travel process a little easier;
– Ingrid van de Ven, cruise manager, discussing what sorts of itineraries are growing in popularity with cruisers around the world;
– Laura Michonski, deputy editor online for Budget Travel, highlighting the new trend of hotels letting you choose your room—for a price.
As always, Peter will be taking your calls and answering your travel problems on the air! Call in with your travel questions at 1-888-88-PETER (1-888-887-3837) or email email@example.com. (Write “ASK PETER” in the subject line.)