The cruise industry is known for last-minute discounts, but this year we’re finding serious incentives designed to entice you to book early. Act now to cruise in 2014 and you can save over $2,500 on luxury sailings, score 2-for-1 rates for Caribbean trips, drink free and save up to $100 a day, and even lock in free airfare. Keep reading for all the super savings the cruise industry has planned now for 2014.
If you want to book a Caribbean vacation to celebrate the end of this year, or the beginning of 2014, then look no further than Celebrity Cruises. Depending on what room you book for the cruise, you can get up to a $1,000 bonus to spend on board.
- Inside & Ocean View = $100
- Veranda = $200
- Aqua Class & Concierge Class = $300
- Suites = $400
- Get an additional $50 each for the 3rd and 4th guests in your stateroom
- Plus, if you book a Christmas or New Year Sailing, you can DOUBLE the amounts!!
Sailings range from 7 to 14 nights from November through April, and with over 85 departure dates. Act fast because these savings are only good until August 25, 2013.
Been dreaming of visiting Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Istanbul, or Athens? Want to experience Europe aboard a vessel intimate enough to feel like a private yacht, while still offering first-class comfort and entertainment options? Then book with Windstar Cruises.
With several European cruise options ranging from 7 to 11 days, and with savings as high as $7,000 per person, it is an ideal time to buy. Book your tickets before August 30th, 2013, and take advantage of 2 for 1 cruise deals and bonus deals of up to $2,300 per stateroom.
If Europe isn’t your top destination, then perhaps you could be persuaded to visit the Caribbean. With Windstar’s Tropical Enchantment cruise package, you can still score 2 for 1 deals and save up to $1000 per stateroom; if you book by August 30, 2013. Hurry up because Barbados, St. Maarten, and Colon are waiting.
With destinations such as Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, Great Britain, the Mediterranean, Canada, Europe, and the South Pacific, along with itineraries that span from one week to a trans-oceanic four months, Crystal Cruises has luxury options for everyone. And, if you book your cruise by August 30, 2013, you will enjoy these exclusive offers:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares starting from $1,520 per person!
- Book Now Savings between $400 and $2,500 pp on individual voyages; or up to $3,800 pp for Full World Cruises
- Complimentary fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages served on the entire ship
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary cuisine from renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- Award-winning enrichment and entertainment
- State-of-the-art fitness center, as well as yoga, Pilates and spinning classes and much more!
- A free signature beverage package or beverage card (depending on cruise selected). It’s a value of $100 per day, per stateroom ($50 per person). The package includes wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas and coffee (a daily limit applies)…all beverages priced up to $7 (menu price). Some exclusions for this offer apply.
- A free specialty restaurant dinner at the Pinnacle Grill or at the Canaletto restaurant.
- A free or reduced fares for third/fourth guests, making it easier to share your cruise with the entire family.
- A 50 percent reduced deposit.
For impressive savings on upscale cruising, Oceania Cruises does not disappoint. The President’s Collection has cruises options all over the world with 2014 packages that include Sun-Splashed Isles, Pacific Isles and Coral Seas, and Ode to the Emperors.If you book early, you will get 2 for 1 cruise fares, plus FREE airfare and you can save up to $5,000 per stateroom.
In addition, select cruises qualify for $500 in shipboard credit, Free pre-paid gratuities, a Free unlimited internet package, and Business Class air upgrades from $799. All of these savings are subject to availability, so act now for the best deals.
If boutique river cruising is more your style, then book one of Uniworld’s 2014 Boutique European River Cruises and pay in full to save up to $2,000 per couple! There are multiple itineraries to choose from, and the savings are based on what category room you decide to purchase. The offer is only good through October 31, 2013, so book now!
Book an Alaska Cruise Tour in 2014 with Royal Caribbean and receive $200 to spend on-board! You will get to ride on the glass domed “Wilderness Express,” witness the spectacular beauty of the Alaskan glaciers, and spend a night in Denali National Park. The extra savings are only good through August 31, 2013. Use Option Code SPJ6 when booking.
Keep reading for more Travel Deals
For additional information check out our Cruise Archive
By Ashleigh Whelan for PeterGreenberg.com