Radio Guests – Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship – July 3, 2010
On Saturday July 3, 2010, Peter will be broadcasting from aboard the Norwegian Epic, NCL’s newest cruise ship.
Call in with your travel questions at 1-888-88-PETER (1-888-887-3837) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Write “ASK PETER” in the subject line.) Featured guests include:
Featured guests include:
– Carolyn Spencer Brown, editor in chief of CruiseCritic.com, talking about the Norwegian Epic and how cruise lines are dealing with the Gulf Coast oil spill;
– Kevin Sheehan, CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line, telling us what makes the Epic unique among existing lines;
– Paul Harrison, senior director of the Mississippi River and East Coast, Center for Rivers and Deltas, discussing the damage from the oil spill and the long-range effects;
– Jonathan Tisch, chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels, chatting about his new book, Citizen You: Doing Your Part to Change the World;
– Johnny Jet, founder of JohnnyJet.com, giving his onboard review of the Epic and naming his favorite Web sites of the week;
– David Farley, author of An Irreverent Curiosity: In Search of the Church’s Strangest Relic in Italy’s Oddest Town, describing the towns he discovered and explored while researching in Italy;
– Andrew Stuart, executive VP of global sales and passenger services for NCL, describing what it takes to run a ship like the Norwegian Epic;
– Phil Stitleburg, fireman and chairman of the National Volunteer Fire Council, recognizing the contributions of volunteer firefighters all around the country;
– Richard Kilman, Norwegian Cruise Line director of entertainment, describing the entertainment options onboard NCL’s ships.
For more on cruising, visit our Cruise Travel section.
For previous shows, visit our Radio Archives.