David Latt is a television producer, world traveler and foodie who indulges in copious amounts of “cooking therapy.” See more of his musings on food, family and travel at www.menwholiketocook.com.
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Doha, Qatar
- Qatar Chronicles: Lounging In Luxury
- Qatar Chronicles: From Rainy Seattle to the Desert City of Doha
- Qatar Chronicles: From the Boeing Factory to the Sky
- Michelin Master Chef Albert Roux Comes to America: Why Houston, Texas?
- Reflections from Sundance: When Hollywood Takes Over a Small Mountain Town
- Wine Boot Camp Chronicles
- Heathrow Offerings: Terminal 5 and Sofitel Style
- Ribs, Ribs and More Ribs: The Biggest Barbecue Cook-Off in the West
- A Food Lover’s Five Easy Travel Tips
- Villa Rental Tips from a Weekend in Sonoma