An Air Passenger’s Bill of Rights on the Early Show
With an airline passenger rights bill making its way through Congress (known as the Boxer-Snowe amendment), Peter stopped by The Early Show to explain what’s at stake for airlines and passengers alike.
Find out what this bill could mean for your next trip and whether the bill has a chance of passing.
Plus, you’ll learn how many passengers are stranded for hours upon hours every year and what Congress has tried–and failed–to do in the past.
Check out the video here:
Get more information on your rights as an air traveler with these links:
- Latest Tarmac Delays Add Fuel to Debate Over Air Passengers’ Rights
- FAA Reauthorization Bill Includes Passenger Rights, Air Traffic Control Modernization
- Express Jet Tarmac Prompts Renewed Calls for Passenger Bill of Rights
- Feds Pass Hazy Guidelines for Air Travelers’ Rights
- On the Air: Kate Hanni, Coalition for an Airline Passengers’ Bill of Rights