It’s week two of the “Where in the World is Peter Greenberg’s Luggage?” contest. Congratulations to Tessa Mendoza Cruz, who won last week’s challenge by answering that Peter’s luggage was in Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia.
Too bad, another bag has gone missing. Follow this week’s clues to guess what adventures Peter’s suitcase went on after he checked it in. The first person to register the most detailed, accurate answer wins a brand-new Baseline Domestic Carry-On Spinner.
- This gate was first fabricated on another continent.
- An addition to the gate was made the same year of the first public radio broadcast.
- Beyond the gates stands a structure that was once demolished.
- If you kept walking on this street, you’d run into what city in this destination is nicknamed after.
- Many artists have passed through these gates on their way to find inspiration.
Click here for more information Briggs & Riley Travelware.