Fall travel thrives on diversity and spontaneity. This week, we have exclusive offers for spa luxury in St. Barts, 11-11-11 resort discounts, safari adventures throughout Africa, a breast cancer awareness package and more. Read on for complete information on these deals:
- Travel to the French West Indies this fall. Hotel Saint-Barth Isle de France re-opens their doors with a new spa partnership with Natura Bisse. For a limited time only, Isle de France is offering an introductory spa package from October 15-31 for a five-night or seven-night stay. The “Ultimate Spa Special” offers guest deluxe accommodations, round-trip airpot transpiration, a spa gift, car rental and much more. Rates start at $3,348 per room for two people. For reservations, please call +59-0590-27-56-66 or visit their website.
- Great Safaris is offering a two-for-one special on multiple falls tours. Cruise to Egypt and explore the Nile, the Egyptian pyramids and the Valley of the Kings for 12 days with rates starting at $2,999 for two travelers. Go on a safari through Northern Tanzania in an 8-day trip, starting at $6,984 for two. Or take a 12-day tour through South Africa with a trip to Cape Town, Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls with rates starting at $6,265 for two guests. Call (800) 409-7755 for details.
- Omni Orlando Resort in Florida has created an exclusive package to benefit the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. Upon check-in guests receive a Vera Bradley print item. The package also includes signature drinks, a private cabana rental and a round of golf on championship courses. And with every purchase, Omni Orlando Resort will donate $25 to The Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. Starting October 1 through December 31, guests can stay at Omni for rates starting at $246 per person. Book your room online or by calling (800) The-Omni.
- Queen’s Gardens Resort in Saba island in the Dutch Caribbean is offering guests an “11th Heaven Sale.” Book a room on November 11 to receive an 11 percent discount on suite accommodations as well as 11 percent off scuba diving excursions and in-room massages. Rates begin at $230 per night, with a minimum two-night stay through November 11, 2012. Call +59 9416 2494 or book online.
- In Costa Rica, you can celebrate 11-11-11 with up to 44 percent off rates at the Parador Resort & Spa. When you book before November 30, rates start as low as $197 per night on travel dates between now and December 15, 2011. The eco-conscious resort offers three ocean view pools, Pacifica Spa and tennis court. Visit their website or call (877) 506-1414 to book.
- Kimpton’s Topaz Hotel in Washington, D.C. celebrates their 10-year anniversary and their recent renovation with two anniversary packages. The “Ten Years Younger” deal, whose rates start at $279, includes deluxe accommodations, a welcome basket, and your choice of in-room spa treatments. The “You Be the Judge” package lets you stay for two-nights at 25 percent off with rates starting at just $199 for travel until December 30. Book directly online or call (800) 424-2950.
Where are you headed this fall? Share your favorite travel deals with Peter in the comments below….
- Last week’s deals column, Travel Deals; Veterans Day Freebies, Caribbean Excursions and More
- Travel Deals: Fall Foliage and September Senior Discounts
- Travel Deals Section
- Budget Travel Section