Famous for its pink sand beaches and infamous triangle, Bermuda has a reputation for being an elite travel destination. But even though it is one of the smallest territories in the world with a landmass of only 21 square miles, this island nation is full of surprises.
Watch the full video of Peter’s Hidden Gems: Bermuda, as he uncovers places and experiences that even the locals don’t know about. From spicy Bermudian cuisine to off-the-beaten path islands with rare inhabitants, this is a Bermuda you haven’t see before.
For previous Hidden Gems adventures click here.
- Hidden Gems: Bermuda, Culture in Bermuda
- Hidden Gems: Bermuda, Eat Like a Local
- Hidden Gems: Bermuda, Boating Bermuda
- Hidden Gems: Bermuda, Off the Beaten Path
- Hidden Gems: Bermuda, Made in Bermuda
- Ask the Locals, Bermuda