The media’s coverage of the violence in Mexico has many Americans wondering if our neighbor to the south is still a safe vacation destination.
However, despite travel warnings and scary headlines about safety in Mexico, Mexican tourism went up 20 percent in 2010 with 4 million Americans flying into the country.
On The O’Reilly Factor on Wednesday, Peter took on O’Reilly about the misconceptions about Mexico’s safety record and explains why Americans are still traveling there.
Watch the video on FoxNews.com here or check it out below.
Related Links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Mexico Travel & Tourism: Can Travel Deals Get Crowds To Return?
- Peter Greenberg Interviews Mexican President Felipe Calderon
- Mexican President Felipe Calderon On Illegal Immigration
- Mexican President Felipe Calderon Points Finger at US Over Drug War
- Mexico & Central America Travel section
- Travel Deals On Great Destinations in 2011