The sun, sand and surf are what makes Jamaica one of the top 10 destinations for Americans, with nearly 70 percent of all visitors to the island nation coming from the U.S.
But while most tourists don’t even bother to venture outside the resorts, savvy travelers know that Jamaica has a lot more to offer beyond the picture-perfect postcard views.
Join Peter on his journey through the Jamaica you didn’t know existed, from adrenaline-fueled outdoor adventures to culinary hotspots, cultural sites, and all-night parties.
Visit our Caribbean travel section for more ideas.
Related links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Laid-Back Caribbean Travel: Jamaica’s Southwestern Coast
- Ask the Locals Travel Guide: Jamaica
- Culinary Travel: Jamaica’s Roadside Food – With Recipes!
- Jamaican Getaways on the Cheap
- Underwater Dives, Jamaican Rum & Jamaican Travel
- Off the Beaten Path Activities in Jamaica