Travel Deals: Bridal Bootcamps, Mancations, and More
Whether you’re just falling in love, heading for the altar, read to hit the open road, or just want a weekend with the guys, this week’s deals have something for everyone.
1) Looking for a special night out? Check out Hotel Palomar San Francisco for their Date Night special in the heart of the city. You and your partner will have a one-night stay in a king-bed room, dine together at the Fifth Floor Restaurant, with a $50 credit, and tour the city on DBC City Bikes the next morning. Click here to book online or call (866) 373-4941.
2) Ready to save the date! Rancho La Puerta, Mexico is presenting brides with a week-long getaway. The “Bridal Bootcamp” package includes fitness and diet workshops. The seven-night stay has a one-hour fitness session with a trainer, a 50-minute reminearlizing facial, a 50-minute relaxation massage and cooking classes with Executive Chef, Denise Roa. Plus, now through July 2012, brides and their guest will receive 20 percent off their stay, which is valued at $2,800 per person. Book your trip by calling (800) 443-7565 or online here.
3) Looking to hit the road this weekend? Enterprise Rent-A-Car is offering travelers a weekend special starting at $9.99 per day! Rent an economy or compact size car, Friday through Monday, at most, Enterprise locations in the U.S. This deal is available now through May 23, 2012 and you get 100 free miles a day. Call (800) 261-7331 or make your reservations here.
4) Did you know that September is National Honey Month? In recognition of the sweetest month, the Carmel Valley Ranch is offering an overnight package for two that includes continental breakfast, house-baked goodies, two 60-minute massages at Spa Aiyana and a $100 credit towards dinner. The “Love Your Honey” package is available for the month of September only. Rates begin at $675. Call (831) 625-9500 or visit their website to book a sweet treat.
5) In celebration of the final season of Entourage, the Riviera Palm Springs resort is offering male guests the opportunity to live it up in the desert. Now through September 18, you and your buddies can eat hearty breakfast meals inspired by “Drama” or lounge by the pool, Hollywood style, like “Vince.” Then hit the slot machines on a “Turtle” chauffeured casino tour. Sit down to dinner at Circa 59 and enjoy “Ari’s” golden steak dinner. Finish the night with “E’s” signature martinis and cigars around the fire pit. The “Entourage Final Escape” package, starts at $1,287 with a minimum two-night stay. Call (866) 588-8311 or visit their website.
By Mary Pham for PeterGreeenberg.com