If you have special dietary needs or food allergies, you already know how tough it can be to order food on the road.
Without proper instruction, even high-end restaurants can inadvertently serve the wrong ingredients to those with allergies or intolerance.
Correspondent Margaret Emery sat down with James Beard Award-winner Alex Stratta of the Wynn Las Vegas to get tips on how to order your next meal when you dine out.
So check out the video below for everything you need to know to keep yourself safe and healthy on the road, whether you’re ordering at a high-end restaurant or an everyday cafe.
You can click here if you’d prefer to watch the video on YouTube.
And don’t miss more videos and more tips on the official Peter Greenberg YouTube channel here.
Previously by Margaret Emery: Travel Yoga: Easy Way to Stay Healthy When You Travel.
Related links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Special Dietary Needs When Traveling Internationally
- Tips for Voyaging Vegetarians
- Allergy-Free Rooms With a Green Touch
- Traveling Abroad With All Kinds of Allergies
- Flying With Pet Allergies
- Health & Fitness Travel section