There are plenty of souvenirs you can bring home from Baja California, but there are only a few that you can make for yourself.
Welcome to the centuries-old Mexican tradition of glass blowing. In fact, the Blown Glass factory in Cabo San Lucas is the first and the oldest factory of its kind in Mexico.
Instead of picking up glass sculptures in a souvenir shop, head straight to this working factory to see artisans at work.
Not only can you watch glass being blown, but you can even participate in the experience and bring home your own creation.
Best of all, visitors to the factory find the same great deals as in the local marketplaces.
You can find more Hidden Gems here.
Related Links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Hidden Gems: Bajamed, Baja California Cuisine
- Hidden Gems: Adventure Travel in Baja California
- Cabo San Lucas Vs. San Jose Del Cabo: Adventures in Baja California
- Driving Vacations & ATV Adventures: Cabo San Lucas to Buena Vista – Baja California
- Mexico & Central America Travel section
- Shopping section