It’s just 12 days until Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium, so you might expect that all the New York-area hotel rates will be at record highs. Not so. Head just a few subway stops uptown from the chaos to find a real deal.
A new addition to the Upper West Side, NYLO New York City is pulling out all the stops to become a game-day destination. Most exciting is its Fans-Only Super Bowl hotel package, available January 29 through February 2, 2014. Rates are a reasonable $369 and include:
- Overnight accommodations in one of NYLO New York City’s modern guest rooms
- Commemorative Super Bowl MetroCard loaded for round trips to Super Bowl Boulevard (Times Square) and Penn Station
- Round Trip NJ Transit to MET Life Stadium
- Customized NYLO scarf, hat, gloves and thermos
- Official Super Bowl XLVIII merchandise as a welcome amenity
- Late check-out
Don’t have tickets to the game? You can get private seating to the NYLO hotel’s viewing party with seven HD screens, a multi-room JBL surround sound system, special game-day cocktails, and made-to-order snacks.
Click here to book the “Fans-Only” Package or call 800-509-7598.