Fall is the secret season in Europe.: the crowds have left, the weather is mild, and the deals are just beginning.
Great Value Vacations lets you experience Paris and the French countryside for under $200 a night, and that includes flights! Rates for this 8-night vacation start at $1,599 per person, based on double occupancy. It’s a 25 percent overall savings.
The package includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare from New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG)
- Manual shift economy car rental for 6 days
- 3 nights at the Chateau d’Esclimont
- 3 nights at the Chateau de Gilly
- 2 nights at the Villa Alessandra in Paris
- Breakfast included daily
- All local taxes, hotel service charges, carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare.
Rates start at $1,599 from New York; $1,973 from Boston, $2,018 from Chicago, $2,130 from Atlanta, and $2,151 from Los Angeles. The deal is for travel from November 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014.
To book, visit GreatValueVacations online or call 800-896-4600.