This Fourth of July, don’t break a sweat over travel rates. JetBlue is offering The Red-White-and-JetBlue Sale for two days with rates from just $59. Some of the best options include:
- $46 from Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to Long Beach, CA (LGB)
- $49 from Philadelphia, PA (PHL) to Boston, MA (BOS)
- $55 from Boston, MA (BOS) to Nantucket, MA (ACK)
- $59 from Baltimore, MD (BWI) to Boston, MA (BOS)
- $59 from Boston, MA (BOS) to Washington, DC (IAD)
- $59 from Martha’s Vineyard, MA (MVY) to New York, NY (JFK)
- $59 from New York, NY (JFK) to Nantucket, MA (ACK)
- $74 from Richmond, VA (RIC) to Orlando, FL (MCO
- $76 from Burlington, VT (BTV) to New York, NY (JFK)
- $77 from Saint Thomas (STT) to San Juan, PR (SJU)
Book by July 3, 2013 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) for travel from July 16 through October 31, 2013. Fares include government taxes and fees as well as day of week restrictions, travel window exceptions, and blackout dates that apply and vary by route. Book on JetBlue; fares are not available on Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Priceline, or LowestFare.
Click here for details.