You might think you need to be a VIP to test out the PGA and LPGA courses or to hit the beach in Cuba (legally) like Beyonce. Turns out anyone can get these perks…and even at a discount. It’s just about knowing which deals to book. This week, our travel deals include a free night stay for mom, a romantic ocean front dinner, a kids “stay and play free” package, discounted Cuba tours and much, much more.
Perks for Couples
In Antigua, the Jolly Beach Resort & Spa is giving away the perks this summer for couples. Couples have the option to try out dance, mixology or windsurfing lessons. The resort even sets up a romantic dinner just for two on the beach. Honeymooners have extra perks including sparkling wine, spa credits and added discounts. To book, couples’ rates start at $221 per night, a 50 percent savings. You have until June 30 to book for travel through December 20, 2013. For reservations, call 1-866-905-6559 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them online.
Treat Mom to a Free Night Away
Nothing says, Mother’s Day like treating your mom to a VIP experience. Sofitel properties across the country are making this easier. Between today and May 20, you can book the Mother’s Day Package. Guests receive late check out and a welcome gift, but also a four night stay for the price of three. Rates start as low as $100 per night for guests booking the four night stay. Click here to book.
Golfers Test Out the 2013 PGA & LPGA Links
This year New York’s Finger Lakes region is going to host both the PGA and LPGA Golf Championships. Go check out the course and the area this summer with the Finger Lakes Golf with Free Mulligans and Gas package.
Rates start at $159 per person for access to one of two exceptional courses in the Finger Lakes: Ravenwood Golf Club and Bristol Harbour.
The package includes one day of golf and one night of overnight accommodations at either Ravenwood Golf Club & Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Victor, NY, or Bristol Harbour Resort & the Bristol Harbour Resort Hotel, Canandaigua, NY. There is also a $50 gas card per two-some, unlimited golf, cart and range (All carts equipped with either Prolink GPS or Uplink GPS), and lunch at the course.
If you’re looking for an affordable family vacation, set your sights on Colonial Williamsburg. This summer, kids stay, play and eat free. The Colonial Williamsburg package starts at $78 for each adult and also includes 3 nights’ accommodation at The Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites, passes to the Revolutionary City and Art Museums for the length of stay. Children under 12 have complimentary breakfast and dinner daily, along with free golf and tennis.
Click here to book this offer.
Visit Cuba Legally & For Less
Let’s face it, were you a little bit jealous when you saw Jay-Z and Beyonce on the beach in Cuba? Well, you now can travel there legally with a tour provider. One of the leading travel providers, Insight Cuba, has six itineraries where you’ll save $300 per person. Options include:
- Undiscovered Cuba (12 Days / 11 Nights) provides coast-to-coast views of the island where most other U.S. tour operators have yet to visit. Departures: July 15-26; August 19-30
- Classic Cuba (8 Days / 7 Nights) explores the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trinidad, Cienfuegos, the “Pearl of the South,” and Playa Larga, where guests discuss music education with the students and teachers at the Korimacao Community Project for underprivileged youth. Departures: July 2-9; August 6-13; August20-27; September 23-30
- Cuban Music & Art (9 Days / 8 Nights) takes a fascinating look at Cuba’s thriving music and arts scene, with ample time spent in Havana and Santiago de Cuba, the country’s second cultural mecca and home of son music, where opportunities to get to know lifelong Cuban residents who live and breathe artistic expression abound. Departure: September 20-28
- Scenic Cuba (8 Days / 7 Nights) introduces city and country life in the eastern province of Pinar del Río, which is known for its scenic national parks, expansive tobacco fields and friendly peasant farmers. Departures: June 8-15; July 6-13; September 14-21
- Jazz in Havana (5 Days / 4 Nights) peeks into Cuba’s world-famous jazz scene, meeting the players and enjoying intimate performances with the island’s top talent. Departures: June 12-16; July 3-7; August 7-11
- Weekend in Havana (4 Days / 3 Nights) introduces visitors to the capital via meetings with patients at the Grandparents Home, a local plastic artist and a Cuban economist. Departures: June 13-16, July 25-28; August 8-11, Sept. 12-15; Sept. 26-29
These tours have the lowest rates of the year start at $1,795 per person, double occupancy (with $300 savings) and include: first-class accommodations, Cuban guide, Insight Cuba tour leader, all meals, U.S. Department of the Treasury license and letter of authorization, all entrance fees to scheduled activities and events, all in-country ground transportation and transfers, travel health insurance, emergency medical evacuation, trip cancellation insurance (up to $1,000; additional coverage for a fee), an Insight Cuba guidebook, and a 24-hour emergency service hotline.
To book visit Insight Cuba online or call 1-800-450-CUBA (2822).
For more travel deals and information, check out:
- Travel Deals: How to Spend Your Tax Return
- Travel Deals: Cruising, Kayaking & River Boating
- Travel Deals: Last-Minute Spring to Early-Bird Fall Savings