Let’s face it, were you a little bit jealous when you saw Jay-Z and Beyonce on the beach in Cuba? Well, you now can travel there legally with a tour provider. One of the leading travel providers, Insight Cuba, has six itineraries where you’ll save $300 per person. Options include:
- Undiscovered Cuba (12 Days / 11 Nights) provides coast-to-coast views of the island where most other U.S. tour operators have yet to visit. Departures: July 15-26; August 19-30
- Classic Cuba (8 Days / 7 Nights) explores the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trinidad, Cienfuegos, the “Pearl of the South,” and Playa Larga, where guests discuss music education with the students and teachers at the Korimacao Community Project for underprivileged youth. Departures: July 2-9; August 6-13; August20-27; September 23-30
- Cuban Music & Art (9 Days / 8 Nights) takes a fascinating look at Cuba’s thriving music and arts scene, with ample time spent in Havana and Santiago de Cuba, the country’s second cultural mecca and home of son music, where opportunities to get to know lifelong Cuban residents who live and breathe artistic expression abound. Departure: September 20-28
- Scenic Cuba (8 Days / 7 Nights) introduces city and country life in the eastern province of Pinar del Río, which is known for its scenic national parks, expansive tobacco fields and friendly peasant farmers. Departures: June 8-15; July 6-13; September 14-21
- Jazz in Havana (5 Days / 4 Nights) peeks into Cuba’s world-famous jazz scene, meeting the players and enjoying intimate performances with the island’s top talent. Departures: June 12-16; July 3-7; August 7-11
- Weekend in Havana (4 Days / 3 Nights) introduces visitors to the capital via meetings with patients at the Grandparents Home, a local plastic artist and a Cuban economist. Departures: June 13-16, July 25-28; August 8-11, Sept. 12-15; Sept. 26-29
These tours have the lowest rates of the year starting at $1,795 per person, double occupancy (with $300 savings) and include: first-class accommodations, Cuban guide, Insight Cuba tour leader, all meals, U.S. Department of the Treasury license and letter of authorization, all entrance fees to scheduled activities and events, all in-country ground transportation and transfers, travel health insurance, emergency medical evacuation, trip cancellation insurance (up to $1,000; additional coverage for a fee), an Insight Cuba guidebook, and a 24-hour emergency service hotline.
To book visit Insight Cuba online or call 1-800-450-CUBA (2822).