You have probably heard that December 21, 2012 is considered to be the end of the Mayan calendar (and perhaps the world)…so why not celebrate?
Expedia has more than 100 hotels throughout the Mayan world that have deals of up to 40 percent off from now until March 2013. You’ll find savings in Cancun, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Merida, Guatemala, Belize, and El Salvador.
That’s not all. With 11 hotels, you’ll actually pay $0 rates on the date of the Mayan calendar reset, December 21, 2012. Hotels include:
· Gran Meliá Cancún
· Intercontinental Presidente Cancún Resort
· GR Solaris Cancún & Spa – All Inclusive
· Hyatt Regency Cancún
· Villa del Palmar Cancún
· Great Parnassus Resort and Spa All Inclusive
· Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa All Inclusive
· Flamingo Cancun Resort
· Now Jade Riviera Cancún Resort & Spa
· Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún All Inclusive
· GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort
Click here to book and see all the savings.