Some of Sydney’s best-kept secrets can also be the hardest to get to. In fact, in some places, you have to take to the skies to access them. Not only will you get the best views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but you’ll also be able to visit those places that are literally off the beaten path.
Watch as Peter soars over Sydney via seaplane to share one of his favorite hidden spots in the second installment of Hidden Gems: Australia.
Check back next Friday for a new Hidden Gems adventure in Australia
For more information about Sydney, Australia, check out:
- Hidden Gems: Australia, Sydney Icons Behind the Scenes
- Voluntourism Spotlight: Help the Koalas with the Earthwatch Institute
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Sydney
- Destination Sydney: Exploring the Sydney Hills Neighborhood
- Our Australia & New Zealand archives