As summer draws to a close, we have two last-minute deals for those who have been holding out on booking a Labor Day vacation.
Don’t think it pays to procrastinate. We also have three exclusive early bird travel deals for those ready to book their fall travel now.
If you’re still searching for the perfect vacation this Labor Day, don’t miss out on these offers…
1) Experience Florida’s Emerald Coast at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. The Sandestin is offering a free night with the purchase of two nights. From September 2nd through the 5th, active or retired members of the U.S. military are invited to play on any of Sandestin’s three championship golf courses for free with the purchase of just a golf cart fee ($20). Visit their website or call (800) 622-1038 for details. Use code FREE3.
2) Expedia’s Labor Day deals offer savings of up to 20 percent throughout the country. On the East Coast? Check into the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel for just $76 a night or The Westin Waltham in Boston for $112 a night. On the West Coast? The Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles is offering $119 per night and the Sofitel San Francisco Bay is offering $154 per night. Other deals include, The Omni Hotel in San Antonio for $90 a night and the DoubleTree by Hilton in Chicago for $101 a night.
Don’t let the end of summer put an end to your travel plans. Jump-start your autumn with these fall vacation offers…
1) The Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa in Sandys Parish, Bermuda is offering a rate of $595 per night, for a minimum three-night stay. Receive a $100 discount off room rates, per night, for travel between August 23 and October 31 if you book by October 28. (This rate is not available September 2nd). Call (441) 234-0331 or click here for more information.
2) Indulge in a 1920’s style luxurious weekend from August 24 through December 22 at the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, starting at just $199 a night, based on double occupancy. This package includes a welcome cocktail at the 25 Hour Lounge, breakfast for two daily at Breadsticks, a $20 food credit for use in any Resort restaurant, and a 50-minute Swedish massage for two. Call (800) 336-6378 or visit www.resortsac.com more details.
3) Stay in the sunshine at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club in Southwest Florida. The resort is offering a free 4th night to guests traveling from October 1 to December 20. For more information or for reservations, call (800) 237-7600 or (239) 261-2222 and ask for the “4th Night Free Promotion.”
By Meghan O’Connor for PeterGreenberg.com.
Related links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Travel Deals: Labor Day Adventures and Monte Carlo Romance
- Travel Deals: European Luxury Cruise Golf or Gambling
- Travel Deals section
- Budget Travel section