Every year 2 million people travel to Baja California, but most restrict their stay to resort towns.
But what you may not know is that La Paz, the capital city of Baja Sur, is next to Mexico’s largest bay and has some of the most beautiful seaside beaches.
Beyond just lazing on the beach, there are various boating adventures to be had out on the water. Further inland, Todos Santos gives you an authentic feel of small-town Mexico, with historic sites and an active artist community. In fact, if you know where to go, some local artists and artisans will even open up their studios to travelers.
Watch Peter explore these towns in Hidden Gems: Baja Sur…
Check out more Hidden Gems here.
Related Links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Hidden Gems: Baja California Wine
- Hidden Gems: Glass Blowing In Baja
- Hidden Gems: Bajamed, Baja California Cuisine
- Hidden Gems: Adventure Travel in Baja California
- Cabo San Lucas Vs. San Jose Del Cabo: Adventures in Baja California
- Driving Vacations & ATV Adventures: Cabo San Lucas to Buena Vista – Baja California
- Mexico & Central America Travel section