In part one of our Delaware spotlight, Peter checked out some of the more unique ways to explore the local art and artisan crafts.
Now, he’s taking a step back in time and digging into Delaware’s historic roots.
After all, they don’t call it the First State for nothing.
From Victorian homes to antique collections to interactive living history events, there are opportunities galore to experience the state’s long and rich history.
Check out this video to explore Delaware’s history:
There are also plenty of videos on the official Peter Greenberg YouTube channel.
Want to learn more about the activities Peter talked about in the video? Check out these related links to the official Web sites:
- The City of New Castle
- Historic Houses of Odessa
- Winterthur Museum & Country Estate
- Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau
Related links on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Delaware Travel: Delaware Art & Artisans
- Travel Joe Biden’s Delaware
- 10 Affordable Fall Getaways in the USA & Abroad
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Philadelphia, PA