Can’t get enough of shopper extraordinaire Suzy Gershman? Neither can we …
Sharing the spotlight with the region’s produce, Suzy sends this video postcard from the Provence region of France.
Follow Suzy through the Saint Rémy market to see what’s in season and what bargains can be discovered in this charming French village.
Located in the southern French village of St.-Rémy-de-Provence, this farmers market is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Check out Suzy’s video postcard for her take on the local French market tradition:
Make sure you check back in for more postcards from Suzy, right here on PeterGreenberg.com, including her latest on New Paris Hotels & Luxury Travel Trends.
For more on traveling in France, check out these articles on PeterGreenberg.com:
- Suzy’s Postcard from Cannes, France
- Suzy’s Postcard from Provence, France
- Suzy’s Postcard from Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Suzy’s Postcard from Paris, France
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Lyon, France
- An American’s Guide to Etiquette in France
- Culinary Travel: A Single Woman Finds Love in Paris Cooking Schools
- Complete France Travel section