On September 19, 2009, Peter was broadcasting his radio show live from onboard a TGV train (that’s Train à Grande Vitesse, or high-speed train) in Paris, France. Guests in the second hour include:
Alexander Lobrano, Paris-based European Correspondent for Gourmet Magazine, reveals some of the best restaurants and foodie finds in Paris.
Costas Christ, global travel editor of National Geographic Aventure, talks about recent sustainability efforts in India.
Meg Zimbeck, editor for Budget Travel tells us how to save big on Paris hotel rooms.
Peter also talks travel with Los Angeles Times contributing editor Terry Gardner.
Check out more guests from the show here.
Listen to other hours of the show here:
For more on Paris, don’t miss these articles:
- Ask the Locals City Guide: Paris, France
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Paris, France
- Le Tramway & Beyond: Transportation in Paris
- Suzy’s Postcard from Paris: Winter Sales, Hotel Deals and Fashion Trends
- Suzy’s Postcard from Paris: The Encore
- Suzy’s Memo From Paris: Luxury Hotels at Discount Prices
- Secret Spots of Paris