On September 19, 2009, Peter was broadcasting his radio show live from onboard a TGV train (that’s Train à Grande Vitesse, or high-speed train) in Paris, France. Guests in the first hour include:
Roger Dow, President and CEO of US Travel Association answers the question, “Where is the money in business travel?”
Frequent rail traveler Brian Cobb chats with Peter about the joys of train travel, especially on the TGV trains in France.
World traveler, shopper extraordinaire and PeterGreenberg.com contributor, Suzy Gershman discusses her latest finds in Paris.
John Rasmus, editor-in-chief of National Geographic Adventure magazine, discussing his book, The New Age of Adventure.
Check out more guests from the show here.
Listen to the other hours of the show here:
For more on Paris, don’t miss these articles:
- Ask the Locals City Guide: Paris, France
- Off the Brochure Travel Guide: Paris, France
- Le Tramway & Beyond: Transportation in Paris
- Suzy’s Postcard from Paris: Winter Sales, Hotel Deals and Fashion Trends
- Suzy’s Postcard from Paris: The Encore
- Suzy’s Memo From Paris: Luxury Hotels at Discount Prices
- Secret Spots of Paris